Saturday, July 26, 2008

The way of a Perfectionist, the journey to the impossible.

And as I flipped through my photos, all the comments, all the funny comments, I've seen it all.

Yi Kai, Jin Jun and Yvonne's comments were: Keep Pro!
Many of the rest wished me good luck for exams and PSLE.
Many wished to keep in touch with me.
Some just signed.
But one comment, it changed my mind forever.

It was just an ordinary morning when I entered the PA room. I was engulfed with anticipation for my last signiture on my photo! I looked high and low for him, and soon the target was found. He used my black permenent marker, signed, and was in deep thoughts for a few moments. Then, he gave it back to me. I saw his comment: "Be Perfect". I shot him a curious look, he just smiled back. I left me a big question mark for a few months.

After I came to Cedar, I missed 6G so much that I read through my comments on the photograph again. That comment of his, right in the middle of the whole photo, drew my attention, even though all the comments were in the same colour. I wondered and sighed, who's perfect anyway?

And today, I found the reason behind. Do the best in everything you can. Strive for the greatest, never let failure hold you back. Aim to be perfect, do not fred to fall down. Be independent, stand up by yourself, or if in need, get others to carry you up.

Although nobody's perfect, we can still do our best at everything. Mr Lee, if that's the message if you're trying to deliver, I dare say I've received it, if not, I'll do my best to find it. Eventually I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home