Friday, July 25, 2008

New record: 15 hours in school.

Yay for me! I lived 15 hours in school!
Home Econs was very messy. Luo Na and I made Egg sandwiches. The egg sandwich was so disgusting! Egg plus pepper plus salt plus mayonise equals oh-my-god. Don't forget the tomatoes and cabbage. Eww. Well, the end product was up to sastifactory, I guess.
Assembly. Hmm, Chi Yan's group used my photos in my blog for their podcast. The Cedarian I drew and the 1S picture. I was pretty shocked when my drawing was there. Okay, Chan Meaghan's work was also featured. All the pandas and Beijing 2008. Haha :D

After Science remedial and some training, Maureen, Jia En and I went to change our clothes. Jia En my eating-twin! Same food, same drinks :D Then, we went to the orientation classroom for briefing. Treasurers have to sell the Cedar Mystamps. 35 stamps for $30. I thought, if I could ever sell one sheet out of 3, I'll rejoice. :/

So, Jia En and I walked around, asking parents to support us. Many parents ran away -.- There was one approach which still makes me laugh.

Me: Hello, would you like to buy some stamps?
Jia En: It's part of the school building fund.
Parent: Oh...Can it be used?
Me: Erm..I go ask Mr Lim. (Doesnt look like it can be used!)
Runs..





Okay, me and my crappings again. End of the day, with a help of Jia En's friend, we managed to sell ALL the stamps! Rejoice times three! WHOO! After that, we celebrated by buying ourselves drinks. Then, it was the Principal's talk. Quite interesting. The seniors did so well in their 'O' levels! How I wish I can be like them...


Jia En and I were sitting together, talking about some private stuff. Yi Fan sent us a lot of crap photos via bluetooth. Haha! 2 rows away! After that was the dialouge session again. Was stone-ing around with Kathy and the rest. Mr Lim walked past again. We were talking about Ms Poon and how long she talked.


Mr Lim: You know, Ms Poon will be taking you guys again next year.

Us: WHAT ?!

Mr Lim: Next year's PE is bowling you know...

Me: WAH REALLY ?! *Gets excited*

Mr Lim: No lah, just kidding.

Me: Walau!!


Walau, false hope man. Mrs Lee was such a funny vice-principal. Kept talking about our skirt length. Wow, my skirt was so short and she didn't notice. The rest of the time, we were sharing what the teachers sad about us. Kathy had all the good comments. She's blessed man. Her "Kathy" look ah..


For the rest of the time, I was walking around. Mrs Lowe also let me see my comments. Kathy, I'm almost as blessed as you are :D


FT: Quiet and well-behaved student. Has social problems, has to get along with peers more.

EL: Writes well but weak in comprehension.

HCL: *Erm, I forgot this part, but I definately remember the first part* Tend to be forgetful at times.

Science: Intelligent and hardworking. Keep it up!

Maths: A diciplined pupil. Will do very well with consistant effort. Keep it up! (Wow?)

History: Great improvement.

Literature: Responsive student.


W-o-w? Nothing much then, I walked around the school. Ms Poon talked to Charissa's parents for 1 hour! Guess what, I reached home at 9!


New record.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home