Monday, July 21, 2008

Disturbing Kutemeimei is damn fun.

Our class's booth in the Pasa Malam was quite successful. We collected about $90. Joey and I were selling waffle biscuits. Instructed by Mrs Lowe.

Me shouting: Waffles for sale! 40 cents each!
Joey: Those are not waffles, it's biscuits!
Me: Are you sure? Ok. *shouts* BISCUITS FOR SALE! Are you sure they are biscuits?
Joey: Yeah they can't be waffles...but they are not biscuits too..
Me shouting: BISCUIT WAFFLES FOR SALE!

Guess what? We only collected 80 cents! And we walked two rounds around the school! So, we went back to the stall. And I wanted a drink. Then, Jia En pulled me to her stall and I got some honey thingy which kept dropping! ><'''

After buying my drink I helped to blow the balloons. It's really popular and we made a lot of money out of it. Mrs Lowe also gave me a Monkey toy. Wahaha, so cute! Okay, many people came to our booth. I shall post pictures when I'm not that lazy. Training was quite okay. After training I think either Joey or Yan Jing suggested our team have same hairstyle and bag. Okay, I have to leave my hair longer. Gees.

After that, I went to Pei Chun to pass my "Twilight" book to Kutemeimei. Before that I was eating lollipop. Eh, so random. I waited and waited, talked to Yiyu and Eliza. Until Ms Wang FINALLY came, I disturbed her like mad :D

Yeah I was evil towards all the male teachers in school. Muahaha! Crystal the evil! Ahaha. She took a lot of pictures of me. None of them had my face, yay :D Kutemeimei gave me a box of cotton candy. For Mr Chin! ><''' Okay, she disturbed me with the peacock feather, ah choo!

And guess what, almost all of this year's P6 pupils know me. Whoa. Freaky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home