Thursday, July 17, 2008

13

I wanna have a happy and carefree life. Enjoy every moment you have on this Earth. Treasure every little thing you have. 'Cause when you lose them, it's hard to get them back. Time is the theif of every moment we've spent in history.

Because of Cedar's 4 national champions this year (breaking the record of 2 national champions in 1997), we're having a half day on Monday! WOO! I'm really happy for my seniors, they played incredibly well yesterday, and we risked our throats for them. Haha. We, Sec One Volleyballers even gathered together to cheer for our seniors. We have to do our best for under 13 and next year's Nationals, kay? :D Okay, pressure.

Swimming was rather fun today. The first few minutes were doing freestyle and breaststroke. I swam so slow! Gees. After that, we went to the deep pool. Coach told us to do some starfish float. Fun leh, act dead. Cheryl and I kept knocking onto each others' heads. Haha. After that, we had to learn how to jump into the pool. Maureen said I was an atomic bomb. Haha. Then, we had to swim the whole strech of the pool! WAH! Is the beginner or bronze?! First lesson already do butterfly stroke! What the heck?

Geography lesson, everyone was sleeping. Mrs Loh allowed us to sleep for 15 minutes. I thought I was at home, so peaceful and quiet. 15 minutes later.."Alright, sleeping beauties, wake up!" Lol, after Mrs Loh left, Kek Yink and I slept again. So tired! Mr Lim was super xiong during Maths class today. Lols.

To my fellow Cedar Sec One teammates:
We're a new team altogether. Like the promise we made, to be National champions, like our seniors, who motivated us and inspired us. We shall not let our seniors down, we have to do our best.
Now, everyone has to be bonded as one. No more fightings or what-so-ever. Even if any of us hate Volleyball, we have to put in all we can for our school, our seniors, our coach, our teachers, ourselves. I wish to see us as a bonded and united team. Do our best, give in our best :)

Sigh, why, why, why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home