Thursday, July 10, 2008

Alethea says I'm her quiz provider. Feel so stress now x.x Well, here's a quiz, but I think Alethea's done it before. Probably for next time? x_x

1. When is the last time you communicate with your crush?
- Damn, bloody, long ago. 1 month ?!

2. Are you involved in a cat fight before?
- When I was Primary 5, yes.

3. Did anyone tell you who they like before?
- Yap, and many, many people did!

4. Who are you best friends?
- Man dai and Di ni!

5. Did you date someone before?
- No way x.x

6. Who is your worst enemy?
- Death God. He is evil (:

7. Did you perform on stage before?
- The last time was during Buzz @ Canteen. BANGLADANCEOMG.

8. Who is your ex-crush?
- I have only one?

9. Who took away your 1st kiss?
- I haven't kissed anyone in my whole life (I remember)

10. What is your nickname?
Hm, this one eh. Skinny woman (from Mr Lee), Shui Jing (from Man dai), and Crys?

11. Has a boy (no blood relation) touch your hand before?
Sad to say, yes. But not 手拉手 :D

12. What is your opinion on love?
- To sacrifice to the opposite, you give in everything for him/her, to cherish him/her for life :D

13. Who is the person who sent you most mails in LEAD.COM?
- What is LEAD.COM? o.O

14. Who is the boy that touched your hand?
- So many people lah! Even teachers! x.x But as far as I know, most were accidents x.x

15. Are you a no-life?
- I'm currently looking for one to suit me

16. What is your favourite accessories?
- My necklace!

17. Do you know anyone that are gay?
- Twin and Xiaodi?

18. Did your crush ask you who do you like before?
- Nope

19. What is your occupation?
- Student (and I hate it ._.)

20. Who bully you the most?
- In cedar, nobody. In Peichun, ALL THE BOYS -.-

21. What is your favourite number?
- 7 and 16 :)

22. What was your last dream about?
- It's really sick, I became a tree.

23. Do you know anyone who is lesbian?
- No? Sheryl, you haven't right? o.O

24. Does someone like your crush?
- How am I suppose to know that?

25. Does someone like you?
- Ask Yikai, he's good at this.

26. What is your favourite sport?
- Volleyball, badminton :D

27. What was the last song you sang?
- MADADADANISA SASANIDAPAPA DANISANIDAPAPAMAMA (:

28. Who beat you before?
- My parents, volleyball.

29. What is your favourite saying?
- Zhi Hui definately know this. NEHNEHNEH :D

30. Did anyone sabo you before?
- YES. WERNERKHOO! ;(

31. Is your life complicated?
- Yes, I sometimes don't know who I am.

32. What is the best installed game you played?
- I only play Maple with Dah? o.o

33. When do you think you will lose your 1st kiss?
- When someone falls on me? Look out Crystal..

34. Who is the last person that scold you?
- My mum. CRYSTAL! PACK YOUR BAG!

35. What is your occupation's speciality?
- Listen to the teacher crap?

36. What is the reward for you occupation?
- Scolding by teacher ?!

37. Are you married?
- NO ?! What lame question is this?

38. Do you believe that there is heaven?
- Yes! My bedroom is heaven man :D

39. What do you say when you get angry?
- When my anger reached the limit? F _ _ _ (:

40. Who is your boyfriend?
- SPONGEBOB :D

41. Did your crush break your heart before?
- Yes, but not too serious :D I'm over it!

42. Ever played the hula hoop?
- Duh. Did you read my November post? o.o

43. What are you wearing now?
- The Spongebob shirt Man dai and Di ni gave me!

44. Who is your favourite singer?
- I have loads.

45. Wha is the song you will sing when you want to break up with someone?
- This is random. Potential Breakup song.

46. What is your motto?
- Live life to it's fullest (:

47. Did anyone say sorry to you before?
- Yap

48. What is your favourite japanese drama?
- I don't know?

49. Met anyone from other countries before?
- China, Korea, Australia?

50. Do you like this quiz?
- So-so. Quite fun actually (:

And, I'm, done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home