Thursday, July 24, 2008

Oh well

Swimming was t-i-r-i-n-g! So many laps! And I can't breathe, help!
Maths test was alright I guess. Lost quite a few marks already. Mr Lim said it was easy. And we had free period during Maths! Kek Yink was sleeping like a pig, and I was drawing Tweety bird. Lols. My stich pencil had its one minute of fame around the classroom too. Lol!

After school, Yan Jing followed Charissa and I to TPC and went to Charissa's house to "study". In fact, we were eating chips and talking away.

Me: *Doing my science notes*
Charissa: Crystal! Stop doing your science! Do it when it's....5.15!
Me: Okay. *Stops writing*
Charissa: *Gets a glass of water*
Me: *Continue doing*
The three of us were still eating chips. Yan Jing was eating super fast.
15 minutes later...
Charissa: *Notices what I was doing* CRYSTAL! I told you not to do!
Me: Erm, I started long ago...you were even here...I wrote 7 sentences already.
Charissa: Okay! 7 sentences, 7 rounds around the house!

Okay, then, we continued hunting for food. I was bored so I went to play the piano. Charissa and Yan Jing said the song was soothing.

Nice right? I taught Yan Jing some parts of the song. Very nice :D But soon, it rained and Yan Jing and I went back home. Thanks for the umbrella Charissa :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home