Friday, July 18, 2008

Stupid dove

Lessons, was sleeping as usual. Come on, it's Friday, what you expect?
Training. Jiaolian gave us some evaluation form. He said if our performance is not good, he'll leave Cedar. Aww man, please don't! Who else can be our coach? Then, he appointed me as C' division I/C. He said Shih Hui and I were in charge of like, taking over jobs of the captain and vice-cap when they are absent. I was quite shocked 'cause my performance was not good. And in the beginning of the year I was super bochap. So, I'll do the best I can...

First training as C' girls. All the stuff the senior's have been doing, now it's our turn. I didn't play very well today, haven't trained for so long. Can't serve well, I even hit Cheryl's head ><
I'm so sorry Cheryl!
Felt so guilty. Sigh, then, when we went to carry weights, Mr Chan told us to do some drill, jump left and right, left and right...150 times! I was so damn happy when I finally finished it. Mr Chan said my jumping's not good. Must jump everyday le. My god.

Duigong was quite fun. Managed to serve many balls. Didn't spike much though. After training, Cheryl, Charissa and I played. Both of them were trying to train my stamina by making me run here and there. Haha, after 5 minutes I was so damn tired. Then, the "Healthy choice" vendor came and gave us bananas to eat! Monkeys in the court O.O

In the bus, at some place with water, I saw a dove. White and grey, really beautiful, but, it fell into the water.
Me: Charissa, I saw a dove! And it fell into the water!
Awhile later...there was a car accident.
Me: Whoa. The dove brought us bad luck.
Meanwhile, Charissa called her Mum about dinner.
Charissa: What?! Porridge?! Eww!
Me: See, the dove cursed us!
AWHILE later...
Me: *Suddenly realised* OH SHIT. I forgot to bring my shoe bag home! *Receives an SMS from Charmaine* Alamak, Charmaine also left her shoe bag in KA! Man! That stupid dove!

Then Charissa was like saying,"Stop talking about that stupid dove!" LOL. It was so exaggerating that Charissa told me to SMS her when I got home, just in case I meet up with some accident or something...Ehh ehh.

Oh, both of us maybe wearing sari to school on Monday. Extras :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home