Monday, July 14, 2008

Mondays weren't so bad after all.

I miss dah more and more! Everytime I walk pass Bishan or what I'll think of her. She say she wants Australia to be a little hotter. She lookes so funny in her winter coat! Haha!
Okay, my computer is like damn laggy. Thanks to the auto-save draft thingy. Argh!

As usual, the teachers talking and talking and talking in class. Mrs Lowe tested some of us in oral conversation while the others were doing the Summary T.A. Kek Yink and I paired up. The first question was,"Who was the person you first met and make you remember that person?" Kek Yink was thinking for 1 minute, then said,"Mr Tong!" I laughed. 明明那么怕他,还敢提起他。真是勇气可嘉! She said what, Mr Tong very patient, I laugh, very nice, haha. I even sat in the same manner as him in Oral Exam. Make her laugh more. :P

Yan Jing, Celestine, Joey and I pon History class and after realising almost nobody was in the canteen, we spent one whole period in the toilet =.=''' When the bell rang, we boarded the bus to the place where the match was. Charmaine looked so cute when she use hair band! Haha! The bus ride was so long, the air-con was so cold! Brr!

When we reached, there was a match between Shuqun and Dunman Sec. The scores were so close! 25-27! So, Dunman Sec won 3-1. Yi Kai would be fumming if he were there. Hong Kah number 1! HAHA! What gorilla man! Anyway, Jia En, Yi Fan and I were complaining 'cause the match was so long! But, it was very exciting too. :D

After that, Cedar versus Xinmin. Shi Xian injured still play seh ><><. Mathilda already finished hers when I came out.

After the rest left, with Celestine and I left, there's this damn old Malay/Indian guy who was talking to Celestine. After she left, the guy moved to seat beside me. He asked me which school I was from and how old I was. I told him the truth, but then, I thought he was some prostitutes, and I was right when he asked me where my home was. I lied,"Toa Payoh," Then after I packed my stuff, he asked if he could send me home, I said no thanks and ran to the MRT station. Scary man!

When I FINALLY reached Toa Payoh Centre, I was so damn thirsty I went to get a drink at Mac. Then, I saw Maureen, Joan and Samantha. I thought they left long ago! o.O

Okay, I doubt there'll be training again this Wednesday, by the time Friday comes, oh my god, who will remember how to play huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home