Sunday, July 13, 2008

Exactly a year ago

July 2007 was very memorable to me. Read the posts and you'll know why.
Many things happened. Enjoyable, and painful experiences. The two field trips were very meaningful and we had the time of our lives. In the Bukit Timah Nature reserve trip, it was very fun to get first-hand experience with the plants and all the creepie crawlies. I got bitten by ants, too! Ouch! Yi Kai and Wisely bullied me all the way lah.
()__()
(='.'=)
lu u l
The Sentosa trip. It was the best field trip in my life.
Other than good memories, there were always bad ones. Example, the injection! Oh, that was a killer! 6G was the last few classes to get the jab, and that was somehow a bad thing. Rebecca told me her left arm was aching when she woke up the next morning. Many of the girls cried, and some were unexpected.
I hope my July 2008 is as exciting as 2007. 7 is in fact a lucky number after all.

To all Pei Chun P6'07 Volleyballers:
Do you guys wanna meet out one day and play Volleyball? Yi Kai recommended Sentosa, but nobody's gonna wear bikinis and swimsuit right? Ehh? Anyway, the preferred time would be during our October-December holidays. Tell me opinions guys ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home