Friday, July 11, 2008

Uncontrollable emotions

A girl has to learn to control her emotions. So must I. I'm like, starting to feel sad, all over again. Yesterday I was happy, but today my emotional took a step back. Jiaolian was talking bad about me again, I know I'm being bo chap in training, but sometimes I cannot take the pressure. It's really too much of a difference from Primary school. The moment I remembered what Mr Tong said to me once after training, I cried.

"If you really don't like volleyball, don't force yourself to go for DSA. Just do well in your PSLE and you'll get into your dream school and choose your own CCA,"

Yes, I regretted I didn't listen. Now, I have to suffer 2/4 years, depends if I get very lousy and get condemned. What use am I to the team anyway? I am so ever useless, I can't play well, I can't even teach Weiqing well when she'll my partner. What can I do? What can I do?

Prefect Investiture was cool. Some pupils from Elite schools came as guests to attend this ceremony. The ceremony reminded me of last year's graduation ceremony though. Haha. Training was spent in the outdoors and KA. My mum said I looked darker. Eee, I don't want to be black!

球爱大战 is really meaningful. Sixing's grandfather is like my parents. They can even be so KPO to choose my friends. They told me, never to go near 6G anymore. Why can't I be a normal kid? Why can't I be free? Why can't I make friends? I need help, help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home