Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Back to square one, again

Gee, tests are coming, again!
Just had Oral Exam yesterday. The HOD of English was my examiner. To make matters worse, I was the first canidate! First time ever as for an English oral. Past few years I was first for Chinese. Ehh. Okay, when I got the passage, it was quite all right, but the picture? Oh My God! It's so difficult! I had no idea about conversation, so, yeah.

When the bell sounded, I went in front of Mrs Foo and greeted her. Then I started reading the passage, as slow as I could, but my pace fastened, and fastened as I read every single word. Picture. Oh My God. I stopped about 3-4 times. It was very short. When I was about to conclude, Mrs Foo told me to move on the conversation. Ehh. "What's your favourite pastime when you were little?" Guess what I said. "Er, when I was a young girl, I used to watch Barney and Elmo everyday, 'cause the dancing is cool, the songs are upbeat and attractive," Mrs Foo laughed. Look at my post last year, I also mentioned "Barney" in oral, and Mr Tong laughed. Lol!

It was pretty much okay though. Had Lit test too. My essay was only like 1 page long? Gee, prepare to fail...

Today. Hmm, again nothing much. Training was really hardcore, and I kept forgetting what Jiaolian said. But thanks for all the guidence Jiaolian :D I need to buck up for spiking and receiving. I'm always slow, always. I doubt I can be a good i/c. If I don't look up upon myself, then no one in the team would.

After training, Yan Jing, Charissa, Cheryl, Joey, Charmaine and I were eating chips after Weiqing left. 6 packs of chips. Ahaha! We're gonna grow fat, but I need fats! :/ After everyone's left, Charissa's parents came and we took off to somewhere far far away. I don't know where though, 'cause Charissa and I were sleeping. The trip was quite long and she was fast asleep. Hahaha.

May not be posting for the next few days, or worse, weeks. So, so long for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home