Monday, July 7, 2008

Goodbye

Dah's left Singapore, she's left Singapore. Very sad, she may only be able to come back to Singapore once in a few years, sigh. I really miss her, I should have gone to find her yesterday.
Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday to Celestine (: Looks like they had fun at the BBQ, I doubt I was invited though. Haha. Wait, I wasn't o.o''
Nevermind, today I had fun with Man dai and Jia Min at the clubhouse. Man dai was practising Oral, so Jia Min and I became the examiners.
Mandy: *Reads out the passage in a sacarstic manner*
Jia Min: *Doing Science homework*
Me: *Turns on "Elmo's Song" at full volume"*
Mandy: This is the song, lalalala, Elmo's song!
Me: *Change music to "Low"*
Mandy: *Dancing*
Me: *Change to "Happy Birthday"* HEY,YOU, I know I'm in the wrong...I know it's kind of late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

And all of the sudden, Jerry came.

Jerry: Hey Mandy, tomorrow your birthday right? I got your present! *Hands a tennis ball to Mandy* You can even draw wugui on it, can write on it, damn cool! See ah, you take this invisible pen, draw wugui on it, shine...Hey! Where is my wugui! *Angry*
3 of us: *Laugh*

Jerry is mad, haha. We went into the Mini Mart to disturb him. After we had cup noodles, we went to swim! Mandy and Jia Min taught me how to do freestyle, and I finally get it! Yay, thanks Man Dai and Jia Min! And Cheryl too :D We played a lot of games, and I was like the slowest swimmer o.o''' It was very fun anyway, love you guys!
School's reopening tomorrow, oh, my, tian.

Just viewed Su Min's blog, and I might wanna post a little bit after watching "Beach Ball Babes". Well it's cool, Jiaolian appeared in the first scene rolling a ball, then my name was used, LOL.

Peichun Senior Girls Volleyball 2007.
- Maureen captain
- Su Min vice-captain
- Jia Wen
- Dawn
- Bernice
- Sarah
- Rebecca
- Hui Min

Well, well, we haven't played together for, a year! I think most of you forgotten how to play Volleyball huh? Though some of us hated Volleyball last year, we still are great friends together yeah? We achieved 4 champion prizes and a runner-up prize together, and we should be proud of it :D I really hope we will be able to meet up as a team and play together with the Senior Boys'07.

- Adalric captain
- Wisely vice captain
- Yi Kai the cow
- Leroy the pork
- Joseph the pig
- Justin the duck
- Jun Hong
- Joshua
- Nigel
- Samuel Lee (migrated to Australia)
- Peng Ru (Ex-vice-cap)
- Zhi Wei (Ex-setter)
- Galvin (Ex-setter)
Okay there are more than 10, so hard to remember.
You all lah, always bully Senior girls, win win and win. Make us injured. But, you guys were so funny. Always make us irritated and laugh like hell shit. Well, I hope we ALL can meet up for a match or two soon! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home