Thursday, July 10, 2008

Big Eye Freak

Some say I look like CJ7, some say I look like monster, my parents say I'm a ghost. So what am I huh? A ghostly monsterous CJ7?

Science Lab period was totally fun. Mrs Tan made mini-fireworks and a "magic show". While she made the mini-firework, she told everyone to look at the "fireworks" by the side of the eyes, 'cause it can cause temporary blinding. She put the magnesium over the Bunsen burner, and put it into the oxygen container, and POOF! Fireworks! Wah seh it was so bright!

After that, she performed her "magic show". She placed a wooden splinter over the Bunsen burner, and it after the fire went off it glowed, she put it into the oxygen container, the wooden splinter was on fire! Then the fire's out, she put the wood splinter into the oxygen container again, lit up again, and again, and again. Quite cool :D

After school, Kek Yink's dad brought Kathy and I to Thompson Plaza. Kathy was unusually quiet, but she made all sorts of "The Kathy look" kind of thing. Kek Yink was laughing all the way. When we reached, we headed to KFC for lunch. Kathy keep saying Kek Yink very MF (ma fan), and ya, she's the most MF one of the 3 of us. :D

After that, we went to my house (it was a very long walk, and the both us them kept complaining). Hey I take that route home everyday man! :P Kathy complained the most. Haha. MF lah you! When we came to my house, the both of them went to see Chuchu and Lucky. Kek Yink kept screaming when my dogs barked -.-

So, we went into my room and turned on all the computers and air-con and fan. Shiok! We logged into MSN and Mr Tong was online, Kek Yink was panicking. LOL. Kathy went to talk to Mr Tong. And by the way, SHE WAS USING MY ACCOUNT.
I.
Am.
So.
Dead.

Kathy: hello ?
Mr Tong: hey
Kathy: hello, kek yink is here (Kek Yink was pulling Kathy away and I helped to type :D)
Mr Tong: hey, how are you?
Kathy: is she good girl? (I pressed enter for Kathy :) )
Mr Tong: har?
Mr Tong: haha
Mr Tong: why leh?
Kathy: for fun, just wanna know
Me: (helps Kathy write) i am crystal's classmate
Mr Tong: I know, you go cedar mah
Mr Tong: haha
Me: ._.
Mr Tong: how's sch there?
Me: NO GOOD.
Mr Tong: why?
Me: I dun like
Mr Tong: i tot it's good sch?
Me: yah, but..

Talk and talk and talk.

Kek Yink (verbally): Erm, who is Mr Tong talking to? Scarely me? (panicks)
Me (on MSN): mrtong, who are you talking to? there is 3 of us here
Mr Tong: i also dun noe
Mr Tong: haha
Mr Tong: me very slow one

LOL. Then, I did the photoshop for them lah ._. After that, we went to the clubhouse to have Cup Noodles. Kathy kept laughing and playing around in the mini mart. Jerry was asking me why all my friends are retarded. One is colourblind (Man dai), One cannot count (Jia Min), One cannot read (me), One laugh like mad woman (Kathy). LOL! HAHAHA. Kathy was also fighting with Jerry for her water back ._. Until now, lols!

Well, Kathy, don't complain, you are finally home :) See yah soon readers! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home