Saturday, July 5, 2008

Sad

I'm back, after 1 week.
I hated this week, I've never felt more sad than this week. I cry every night, sometimes in school where no one can see me. I'm really, really losing myself this time. Sigh.
Yesterday was Cedar's Express Yourself Day and our class theme was black and white. I didn't feel comfortable in my clothes, and I think I look like shit. Mrs Menon wore the Cedar uniform into class, and half the period was gone 'cause everyone was practically talking about her uniform. Lol.
Had recess with Meredith, then it was Reading Period and half the class was missing. We took many photos during the period, but I cannot upload them. So stupid. After that was Maths class. Mr Lim was wearing Anderson uniform and everyone was laughing again. The classroom was unusually quiet though. Mr Lim said he freaked out. Rofl.
Nothing much after that, now at Xinmin Secondary.
We went into the Sports hall. I was sure to see Bernice there, and I did. HUGS! Bernice said she couldn't recognise me at all. Haha. The first match was Xinmin versus Jurong. Very exciting and tense, but I was talking to Dah on the phone instead. If not, I would be stoneing there. Lol. Xinmin won 2-1. The scores were quite close. Then it was Cedar versus Chung Cheng High Yishun. Shih Hui served the first 7-8 balls. Hmm, the whole match was okay, I guess. Surprisely Jacqueline could recognise me, hahahaha :D Haven't seen her for a year, she and Samantha changed so much.
Back to training, and I was so damn tired!
I got scolded by Jiaolian 'cause I hit the volleyball like shit when we spiked from backwards and during dui-gong I was dreamy. So sleepy and I was so pissed off with something. Haven't told anyone about it so, don't ask me. Well, after Jiaolian's scoldings I think I improved a lot in spiking forward. Normally backwards I don't jump.
Back at home, after dinner and bathing, I went to find Mandy to give Dinis a surprise for her birthday, but she went to celebrate with her family, so the two of us goofed around and played badminton. Mandy kept talking about Werner and Werner and Werner, and I kept calling her "Man Dai"! Had fun with Max and her. I really cheered me up a little.
I really hope, I can be, happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home