Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Gone forever

This song suits my emotion now, 100%.
Listen to the lyrics, it's everything that's in my mind now. One day without Dah, I can't take it. Even Sheryl, both of us were very, very depressed yesterday, and I think it's one of the few times Sheryl felt this way. Dah, why must you go?
Lift your hand to the sky, cause we'll never say bye.
I'm going to make number 7 for my jersey number if it isn't taken. 7 July 2008, I'll never forget.

Oh yes, today I'm very happy for my BFF.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDY!
8 years of friendship, I'll cherish it for life.
Remember the first time we met? I was so KPO then. We were only 5 years old. You were talking to Dinis and I just said "hi" and from then, we became friends. We used to play pretend but I was too shy. We used to hand out whenever we were free, go swimming, play computer, badminton, and all sorts of crazy stuff. Last year, we studied together almost everyday in preparation for the PSLE. Although we didn't do as well as we expected and didn't fufill our wish of coming to Cedar together, we're still best of friends. I remembered you were deprerate on choosing a school. Deyi? Bowen? Whitley? Mayflower? Kuo Chuan? In the end, you landed in Mayflower, with retarded Werner whom you talk about everyday. Haha, but still, loves!
Will be celebrating Dinis and Mandy's birthday tonight, cheers all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home