Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Stand and fall, again

We are better off friends, so don't ask me :)
Oh, I forgot about the part I went back to Pei Chun yesterday to give the Cedar DSA form to Han meimei. At first, I didn't expect to be able to enter the school through the front gate, but I did! Yay for me! The security guard told me to go to the General Office to pass the form to Hanhan, so I found the auntie and she made an announcement over the PA system to call Han down. Guess what, the auntie didn't believe I was Sec One, she thinks I'm Sec Two!

Some other lady: *Sees me* Heyhey you, did you get your PSLE certificate?
Me: Erm..ye..
Auntie: *Interrupt me* She last year's bach meh? I think she's graduated two years ago!
Me: I collected my cert last year, December.
Auntie: Ohohoh, I thought you were Sec Two.

LOL ?!
So, I waited on the chair for Han to come down. When she came she gave me that "Vanessa Han" look. Haha! So, we walked together to the Sports Hall and she went up to class. In the canteen I saw my cousin Jade and another girl. I was sort of being retarded in front of her 'cause I bet she'll miss it, I only see her a few times.

Now, the canteen is so suckish. Every stall has a name and it's, what the hell? So dumb! First stall, Yummy bites, that's okay, it's yummy. Second stall, Gourmet Paradise (I think). It's a Gourmet alright, the food is so expensive! Seventh stall, Noodle King. The noodle that nice meh? Only 3 types of noodle! Eighth stall, Frutti Tutti?! Eww! Who came up with these names? So, weird!

Anyway, Virginia and Fiona came too to find Zhenglaoshi. Virginia was eating noodles and then the P1s and P2s came. So, we ate at the corridor! But the bad news was, MR CHIN WALKED PASS. Fiona was laughing like mad, Virginia quickly finished her food and ran to put the utensils back. Hahahaha! Couldn't stop laughing man.

After that, we went to the classroom blocks (And we weren't allowed there). We walked all the way to the 4th floor and there is no sign of Zhenglaoshi anywhere. We went to the staff room, no one. Saw Mr Koh walking around, Xielaoshi walking down the stairs, Ms Chin pushing a chair to the staff room, Mr Lok, who told me to get 9 A1s ._.

Then, we saw Wulaoshi outside the Staff room. Virginia and Fiona asked her if Zhenglaoshi was there. The bad news, Zhenglaoshi didn't come to school. Both of them were frustrated. Heh heh heh. I told her the bad news that Dah's gone. "星洁,她走了.." Then she was telling me that I say as if Dah's died. Touchwood!

Then Wulaoshi went to the toilet. The 3 of us were waiting and waiting and waiting. She finally came out and we had to go. MY PIANO LESSON ! *Runs to bus stop* Saw Wulaoshi there again. Talk and talk till the bus came.

At night, we celebrated Man dai's birthday. I went into her house, and she and Dinis told me to wait outside her room while they prepared my surprise. I turned on the Spongebob song while waiting. Then, they appeared with a Spongebob shirt! OHMYGOD! I've been looking for that for, years! OMGOMGOMG! THANKS MAN! LOVE!

After Miki came, we went to her house to get the candles. I got full cream milk, yayness! Miki, since your family don't like it, can give me? Hahaha! After that, we made fireworks in the playground, it's scary, the sound, the fire, the smoke, AND WAX. I got burnt! Pain pain pain! The heart shap fireworks was a success! We love you Man dai :D

Then, we went into the house and had chocolate fondue. It's so nice! Banana, strawberry, mashmallow, and we watch Beach Ball Babes together. It's so cool! The show rocks! We cut the cake, took pictures, the cake was super nice! Awfully chocolate :D After that, my Mum called me to go home as it was already 10.10pm. Pass my bedtime. Hehs.

And that's why I was so blur and sleepy in school today. Kek Yink and Kathy are hyper :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home