Friday, June 27, 2008

I pray

School's getting worse. Especially today. She made my day a misery. Why wouldn't she just say ANYTHING nice? It's like everything she says to me is, all negative!
Hey, I have feelings, I am a living person, who are you to treat me like dirt?
It really brought me backwards in Volleyball. I don't enjoy it as much as before. It defeats my purpose on coming to Cedar, I wanted to enjoy Volleyball even more, I wanna excel in it, I want nicer teammates, but no. So why should I stay on?
Well I have to talk to Mrs Lowe soon about that matter. It's a secret. I really hope it'll come true. I can't stand it. I hate school, I really do. I've talked to my mother about transfering school but she just scolded me for making the wrong decision during the DSA scheme. Like what the hell? I told her I wanted to go to a mixed school, but she wanted me to join Cedar. Now I'm suffering, hell?
I don't think that I can make it through 4 years in this school. It's a long ride. If worse comes to worse I'll purposely do badly for my examinations and get kicked out of Cedar, although I have to be in Secondary School for one more year. Still, teachers are the best people to confront with you have troubles. I wouldn't want to tell anyone my troubles except maybe a few like Dah and Kutemeimei.
Ms Leong also asked me about how I was in Cedar yesterday. I told her, I wasn't happy in here. Not a bit. I know many people hate me, I don't care. As long as I still have my loved ones, I am blessed.
I'm never gonna speak to another guy again.
I'm never gonna bother about her again.
I just wanna live life as I want it to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home