Saturday, June 28, 2008

Quiz

Got tagged by Charmaine. Well at least I can do something to ease my mind.

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

Starting time: 8.17pm
Name: Crystal
Sisters : 0
Brothers : 2 (it's a total disaster)
Shoe size: 8-9
Height: About 1.63m? I'm damn short D:

Where do you live: Upper Thomson Road :D
Favourite drinks: HOLICKS! ho ho ho :D
Favourite breakfast: Egg and sausage!

Have you ever been on a plane?: Yeah?
Swam in the ocean: If I were that stupid to do so -.-
Fallen asleep at school: Everyday
Broken someone's heart: Yeap.
Fell off your chair: Yes, and off my bed too.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Yes, Yuli, 'cause Indonesia has many theives and I was worried.
Saved e-mails: None
What is your room like: Pinkish, and I share the bed with my brothers?
What's right beside you: My Dad's camera?
What is the last thing you ate: Bee Hoon.

Ever had chicken pox: NO!
Sore throat: Yeah, surprisingly I always have it during Oral Exams -.-
Stiches: I think so.
Broken nose: Broken, no. Flattened, millions of times.
Do you believe in love at first sight: No.
Like picnics: Never had one, never will.
Who was/were the last person/people you danced with: Er, the P5 camp, some boy in 5A?
Last made you smile: I don't remember the last time I was even happy.
You last yelled at: My youngest bro for slamming my piano.

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: Yeap!
Kissed anyone: No, never have.
Get sick: Nah, I'm feeling better already :D
Miss someone: No, my mind was in a mess today.
Best feeling in the world: To me, appreciating what God has given us :D

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Not animals, SPONGEBOB :D
What's under your bed: Another bed ?!
Who do you really hate: Not exactly hate, just mad with.
What time is it now? 8.29pm

Random: Is there a person who is on your mind now? Yes, Mok Teck Kai ?!
Do you have any siblings: Two very irritating ones.
Do you want children: Er, for now no.
Do you like your handwriting: No, but Diana likes it ._.
Are your toe nails painted: Nope.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: My parents'
What colour shirt are you wearing now: Dark blue
Do you sleep with the TV on: Yes, especially when it's a movie.
What are you doing right now: Stupid question, this quiz ?!
Have you ever crawled through a window: When I was 4, yes
Can you handle the truth: If my mind's clear, yes. If not, I'll start crying.
Are you too forgiving?: Yes, but I believe in the phrase "Forgive and forget". Everyone needs a chance yeah?
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Mother
Who was the last person you cried in front of: I was crying on the sofa, in front of the TV.
How many people can you say you've really loved?: Justin Xiaodi (remember Xiaodi, last May? :D), Dah (I love her to the core!) Kutemeimei (For being my listening ear), Sheryl (For always standing by me even if I'm very angry), Mandy and Dinis (My childhood friends, my best friends)
Do you eat healthy: Yes, of course.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you: Yes, and very recently too.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to: Myself, crying on my bed.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: I don't know. Ask the rest.
Are you confident: Yes.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago (3 years old ?!)
1. Wearing pampers ?!
2. Watching barney ?!
3. Say hi to everyone in the neighbourhood ?! (I was very sociable then, now, no)
4. Play with Pooh bear?
5. Keep "lala-ing" ?

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Smile before I go to sleep
2. Eat my medicine
3. Pray
4. Watch Zhou Ri 8 Dian Dang.
5. Sleep

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. I
2. Don't
3. Like
4. To
5. Snack

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Donate to charities
2. Give some of the money to my parents
3. Build schools
4. Soft toys
5. Adopt animals

5 of my bad habits (not only 5 man)
1. Speak up at the wrong time
2. Very forgetful.
3. Bite fingernails when troubled
4. Cry over small matter (I think I keep too many things to myself)
5. Scream for no apparent reason

5 places I have lived in:
1. Singapore
2. Tampines
3. Grandparents' house
4. My house
5. My room ?

5 jobs I've had:
1. Student
2. Volleyballer
3. AVA monitor (6 years)
4. Backstage crew (3 years)
5. Treasurer

5 people I tag:
1. Dah
2. Kutemeimei
3. Dinis aka Patrick star
4. Jia En
5. Cheryl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home