Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I love you

And today, I played like crap, again.
4 Aitong girls came for our training. If I remembered correctly they were Gu Ting, Amanda, Claire and Jermaine. They were good. They formed a team with Charissa and Xin Ying. All Aitongers against other Cedarians. Haha so cool. My left leg was really pain. Really.
After training it worsened. I walked like a crab. Even walking from the canteen to the gym took 5 minutes instead of 2. We chit-chat with the 4 Aitongers and they were really cute. So yeah, they left and Charmaine and Cheryl left after that too.
Charmaine looked like a Japanese and Cheryl looked like a bunny in the toilet.
Remember you two? Hahahahaha! Thanks for both your concerns. Love :D

Dah, I won't take that you are in a school further away. You know I can't lie to myself. It just leaves a scar. I wouldn't bear to see you go, of course, but you know how much I'll miss you. Even if I don't see you often like your classmates, I will know that something is missing. Whether you regret going there, it's up to you. When you leave, I'm not the only one who will miss you. I know 6Giians will, your friends in Choir and classmates, and teachers. We will all miss you and will never forget you. Ask me for my address this weekend, I will write to you at least once a month.
Even if, you cannot use the computer as often, just be safe. I don't know how different Australia will be from Singapore, but keep yourself away from trouble. If you don't know some questions in your homework, do it slowly. I know you'll definately ace in Chinese there, like Samuel Lee. When you leave, I may not be playing Maple anymore. For you, I may quit Mapling. I'm willing to. Without you, what's the point of Mapling? I don't know, and I have to cope with my studies here in Cedar. So, yeah.
Everyone will miss you and love you deeply, I hope you comprehend that. But with all my heart, I will miss you and love you forever. I don't expect you to write such a long post in reply, but just keep every word I say in your heart.
I LOVE YOU DAH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home