Saturday, June 21, 2008

God, please bless us

I was devasted when I saw the post in Kutemeimei's blog. I hope it isn't true.
But who can tell the future so precisely? It is predicted that on March 21, 2014, a planet will collapse with Earth. I hope Singapore will stay strong and astronauts will help solve this problem. Because:
- By that time, I would be 19 years old. I will be too young to die.
- I may lose many of my beloved ones. My family, relatives and friends.
- I wouldn't wanna die in this kind of state. I rather die peacefully.
But, according to the news, it is around 1/10 the size of the asteriod that hit Earth and destroyed all dinosaurs. I'm relieved, but then, it's way more powerful. So now, I pray that Singapore will be fine. I pray hard Indonesia and Australia will be fine too. Please Heaven, do not wipe out the lives of innocent people.
Now, I see how fortunate I am.
I love my parents, my family, my grandparents and relatives. I wouldn't bear to part with them. I cherish my Pei Chun friends. 1F'02, 2F'03, 3A'04, 4A'05, 5G'06 and 6G'07. You guys mean a lot to me. I shall never forget all of you. I love my juniors, Vanessa Han meimei, Kutemeimei, Sheryl meimei, Charis meimei, my Volleyball juniors and AVA juniors. AVA juniors, you crack me up whenever there's duty. You make me laugh and smile. My Volleyball juniors, for being such adorable kids and just being themselves. Cedar friends. Cedar Volleyballers, you guys rule :D
6 years later, if Singapore is affected and I die, I just wanna say, I love all of you :)

Here are my results for the Grade 5 Theory Exam. I'm quite pleased 'cause I didn't study Grade 4 Theory.

Question:
1. Adding time signatures, adding rests and rewriting notes from tenor C clef to bass clef, and adding time signature and bar-lines. 13/15.

2. Describing melodic intervals. 10/10. (Finally no careless mistakes!)

3. Transposing passage for trumpet in B flat from written to concert (sounding) pitch. 10/10. (No careless mistakes again! *Pats myself* :D)

4.
(a) Terms, signs and naming key. 4/10 (This was expected. I don't know the German term!)
(b) Describing chords, indicating chord progession, writing enharmonic equivalent as breve and indicating technical name. 9/10 (Careless mistake/Didn't eraser workings)
(c) Voca, and instrumental questions. 10/10 (Oh yeah man!)

5. Writing scale according to named key signature and writing scale beginning on given note. 10/10.

6. Writing melody for violin or oboe or to given words. 8/15 (I'm very disappointed with this. I usually get 13!)

7. Indicating suitable progessions for two candences by writing chord names or any other recognised symbol, or by writing notes on the stave. 10/10 (This section is damn give away).

Overall: 84 (Merit) WHOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home