Thursday, June 19, 2008

Afternoon moon

Went to Junction 8 to meet up with Dah, I forgot to bring her jersey. Gee, I'm a blur queen again, right Dah? :D
Anyway, I went to the bus interchange to look for her. No sight of her, so I went to MRT station. Also no sight of her. Called her mum's handphone but no one answered. So, I headed to the library first but then I saw her. Dah, you look so innocent sitting there lah :D
Then, we went to Popular to buy the Acash, but the queue was so long, and we weren't sure if they sell it here. So we went to Comics Connection. I gave the cashier a $10, and a lot of coins. Haha, she was like thanking me for all the coins. Roflmao. We weren't allowed to choose the cards lah. What the hell ._.
Dah and I went to McDonalds to eat after that. There was this little boy beside us who was like,"Where's my ice-cream? Where's my ice-cream?" I kept laughing and Dah just stared at me. "Where's my ice-cream? Where's my ice-cream?" He kept asking his mum over and over again! His mum went to buy the ice-cream, then he was like,"I'm playing with tissue paper! I'm playing with tissue paper!" Soon, his mum came back. He took the ice-cream and "I want another ice-cream!" I was trying to finish up with McWings asap so I can get out. When we got out Dah was like,"Where's my ice-cream? Where's my ice-cream?" and she went to buy her ice-cream. Wth, I gonna have phobia!
Then, I argued with her to let me go to her house. After much fighting, I eventually won :D. Three cheers! So, we went to her house, there was a lot of boxes. Her parents were home, Pangje was playing com. Dah's mum made Milo for us too. Thanks! When it was Dah's playtime, she went to bathe while I used the com. Sheryl and I were complaining why she bathed so long. After her bath, she and I played Maple.
Really sorry for using your playtime Dah, really, really sorry! D: Anyway, I had great fun disturbing you today :D

Dah and my character :D Dah, your character correct or not? :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home