Monday, June 23, 2008

No mood

Stupid Tan Yi Kai, I really wanna kill him. I really wanna make him into Beef Satay. Argh.
School's reopened and I haven't done all my project works. Bloody hell, so many last minute changes here and there. What is wrong? Why can't they just listen to what teacher says? Why so KPO? I just can't understand.
Now I remember why I dislike girls' school.
Sigh, don't talk about it anymore. Just 4 years and I'm out of here. JCs are all mixed, right? Good good good.
Lessons were bad, but my table partner was really funny. Keep on chionging homework. Then ask me for this that this that. Mrs Loh walk pass, quickly hide homework. Rofl. I was chionging Maths during Geography, but didn't manage to finish. Good thing Mr Lim let us hand in our work tomorrow. Yay!
Recess. Kek Yink and I planned to sit together without the rest. As usual we talked about 6G, 'cause we both really don't quite like 1S. Not as bonded and united as 6G. Hehs. After that was Mother Tongue. The teacher didn't come, so we had free period. Sherlyn and I kept talking about PCPS teachers. Almost all of them have problems. So funny.
Training, I can say that MY KNEE WAS ACHING! Oww, can't even do warm-ups properly, how to do the rest? I think I played like shit today. But one thing was we got together to discuss our problems and chose our Vice-captain. 8/9 of the votes went to Charmaine. Yay for Charmaine! Don't feel so sad, you really deserve to be Vice-captain! :D Jiayou!
Found out that Jasmine and Vanessa Meimei are coming to Cedar too. WHOO! :D Han, if you see this, call me soon. I need to tell you something..
Just now I calculated my L1B4 with Yi Kai. I'm so happy. 12 points! (But, where can it get me anyway? ._.)

I have no mood today, in fact I'm very angry. Argh. Stop pissing me off.

Oh, one thing to delicate.
I LOVE JIAEN !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home