Wednesday, June 18, 2008

1, 2, 3, showtime

Training, crap. Muscle ache, crap.
Went to wait for Dah at the church near her house. Wait and wait. 1 hour, no sight of her. People who were walking pass looked at me, giving me that awkward look. 5 410 buses had passed. I took the 6th. It was raining, double the trouble. Yikes.
There's nothing much today, really.
Kutemeimei was reading my 2007 posts again. Is it that interesting? Even some of my other juniors read my Primary 6 posts, and they find them amusing and interesting, strangely. A few moments ago, I also checked out my July 2007 posts. Were they that interesting when you read them over and over again? Kutemeimei also once told me that my P6 life was great.
You have no idea how fun it was.
Er, that doesn't include the part when I get totally worked up for no hell reason. Scoldings from teachers are included, 'cause I miss them so much. Even at the class BBQ I was like, "吴老师,早安!" although it was evening.
Maybe, I'm not meant to be in a girls' school.
I mean, it's really different here. The type of friends you mix her is totally different. In mixed schools, you can find many friendly and more decent type of buddies, but in a girls' school, rarely. As you can do whatever you like when boys are not around, it's very different. Some of the 1S teachers also know my problem with this. Sigh.
Anyway, let bygones be bygones. I was merely trying to cheer myself up. Levelled up in Maple, going out with Dah tomorrow. Woots. Out of the house. Finally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home