Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Considentally,

Just found out some people linked me without telling me. Lol! Just tag me and ask me to link you, kay? :D

I forgot how to play volleyball, seriously.

Waited for Charissa at the guard house today. I called Yuli 'cause she said she doesn't have enough money to call me from Indonesia. Good thing she's made it to her new home safely, and she wants to come to our house again 'cause she miss us and the dogs. Hope Dad doesn't blame me for calling overseas, heh heh heh.
So we reached school and Charissa left her water bottle in the car. Jiaolian came for training today despite his sore throat. Partner-ed Cheryl for warm-ups and Felina for dui-da. Kaiqiu was bad, really bad. I forgot how to serve !! Mama lah! Mr Chan told me that I looked like I was ill. Rofl.
Then we had to carry weights and Mr Chan put me as leader to lead the rest. What the heck. When we entered the gym, I immediately went for the SUGAR BISCUITS ! Oh my god I miss it so much!
After that, we went to spike and serve. Not too bad, but spiking was really screwed x.x. I really forgot how to play. Duigong, okay-okay. When the seniors came back from gym we played against them. Waseh, subset o.O
After training, Joey, Charissa and I went to TPC McDonalds to eat. There I saw some 6G juniors. Poked Javier and he was like, staring at me? While eating we saw someone who resembles Mr Clarence Lim. The other 2 saw and were like,"Oh my god, shit!" He looked so much like Mr Lim! And Mr Lim lives at Toa Payoh! Then I went in front and pretended that I was gonna buy ice-cream or something. Fortunately it wasn't Mr Lim. *HENGGGGGG*
Out of nowhere, Cheryl jumped in. Joan also changed her clothes and WHOA. Never see her wear like that before o.O. Not long later, Vanessa meimei, Soon Tao Huey, Zhenglaoshi and Mdm Wong came. Walau, so many 6G'08 people! First time seh ><

Training tomorrow, a lot of P6s are coming. Rofl. More than last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home