Monday, June 16, 2008

Flyaway

In the blink of an eye, 5 days were gone. Extremely fast, I don't know if I should be happy or worried about this.

To be happy:
- Hong Kong Island was really scary. Nearly got hit by a van.
- I don't like Cantonese food.
- My brothers are damn noisy and gets on my nerves.

To be worried:
- CIP is not done. We haven't even decided where the hell to carry out CIP!
- All project works are untouched.
- If homeworks are not completed, teachers will be "singing song" in the classroom, for a long time.

Anyway, about the trip.

On the first day, it was raining elephants and whales (it was raining really heavily). However, the plane ride was quite smooth. I was looking out of the window trying to find where Cedar is. x.x Weird me. Anyway, my family arrived at the airport and we took a bus to Disneyland Hollywood hotel (by the way, I saw Mr Ang and his wife-to-be x.x). Guess what's the first thing I saw, a Donald Duck on top of a shelve. Lmao. While waiting for Dad to register for the rooms, Mum, Matthew, Marc and I watched Lilo and Stich. Lol.

One hour later, we went upstairs to the room. Mickey and Minnie mouse on top of the bed. Alamak. It was rather late in the afternoon, so we went to the souvenir shop to check out the stuff there. Pretty cool. There was this cup which is designed to be the bottoms of Mickey and Minnie. I wanted that cup, but Dad said it was too shallow. Sad.

In the evening we went to "Chef Mickey" for dinner. While queueing up, Goofy came! We took a picture with him. And, his nose was really, really long. Kind of disturbing, it was hitting my head. And so we entered th restuarant. Mickey lamps, mickey utensils, mickey drawings, and worse of all, mickey-shaped FOOD. *Headache*

At 8p.m., we watched the fireworks. Very elegant. I was told to take a video of it. My hands were sore and about to snap into two. Lol.


The 2nd day was the best. We headed to the Disneyland resort (that's where the castle is). We took many rides and took many pictures with different Disney characters. There was this roller coaster ride, very breathtaking. I shut my eyes tight. It was so hard to grab hold of the chair! The ride was so damn fast! After the ride, Matthew and Dad wanted to vomit. Lol! Then we sat on a ride which we had to drive a car. Gee, I'm gonna fail driving test :D
Hmm, nothing much after that. The whole family except Mum complained about pain legs. My mum was still shopping. Torture ><

The next few days were crapppp.

We left Disneyland and headed to Hong Kong Island. Just as what I said, the 3 days were screwed. Food wasn't good, traffic was terrible, hotel toilets were TRANSPARENT. However, I watched a couple of good shows. Anger Management, It's a Boy/Girl thing (I recommend this show), and some Volleyball matches.

On Father's day we went to FCUK to get Dad's presents. Then computer shops. I was looking all over for a computer to enter my blog! We passed by a iMac shop and it could access the internet. Whoo! I was kinda rush, so Han meimei, I'll call you some other day alright? Love you!

I miss Daddy. He's still at Hong Kong. He'll be back next Tuesday. What a long way to go. I think I'm gonna play like shit for tomorrow's training, I forgot how to shaqiu already :X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home