Monday, July 28, 2008

It was like heaven - right smack in the middle of hell

Wow. I just realised...THAT MY MUM'S APPLYING TO TEACH AT CEDAR! And Mrs Ou-yang is interviewing her tomorrow. WAH!

Let's see, Kek Yink was so sleepy in the morning. After that she kept drawing me, and kept drawing her. I look like mushroom! God! Oh, and tomorrow we are doing DNA abstraction of a strawberry. Yan Jing's gonna abstract Celestine's DNA. LOL.

Training, let's say it's one of the most tiring ones ever. Oh, and three DSA girls came too :D Zi Feng from Nan Hua and Lenice and Shanice from Pei Chun! :D Jiaolian so bad, keep saying about me last year when I came for DSA ><. Spiking, the hand always over hand. Hahaha. "不要笑,她们是你的学妹!" LOL, okay!

My spiking's improved, but not my serving! It's like ka-na-sai! (Sorry dah! But it's the truth!) So tough, the Sec 3s service was so power! Ahh o_o Jiaolian was like super angry today, think we didn't perfrom well. Jiayou C' girls! We can do it!

During training I even cried. Gee, what's wrong with me, I keep crying nowadays. Sigh. Anyway, tests are coming, stress. Haha. Jiayou everyone, for the last common test! ><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home