Tuesday, July 29, 2008

16 more minutes till we get it done

I feel like shifting to Livejournal or Xanga. Blogger is really, eww.
Oh, anyway,
HAPPY 300th POST!

Yeah, I'm going to shift, but, all my posts here, I cannot bear to leave it, especially last year's posts, but, I may post here if I have to time :P

Today eh? Morning was super cold, there was this St. Andrew guy who was singing to himself and when he was sleeping, his mouth was so big, like what dah say, can stuff an elephant inside :P.

Home Econs was really suckish. The frying oil kept "jumping" onto me. Oww. The salad was nice though :D But my hamburger! The bread is in a mess, but Celestine and Luo Na gave me the biggest patty (speaking of patty, I feel like eating a krabby patty :D) At the end of the lesson, I had to squeeze everything in one small little lunchbox. Yuck ><

Recess, I ate vegetarian food. The cha siew was so much nicer and sweeter than the actual one. After that was the mass dance. So many teachers were looking at us! How embarrassing! After that, we had to extract DNA from a strawberry. We had to squeeze the poor strawberries, but the smell was so fragrant!

After that, we had to put something like detergent to remove the proteins and don't know what. Smell like 100 plus! Strawberry+100 plus, nice man :D I'm gonna try mix-n-match at 7-eleven tomorrow :D Then, we had to SQUEEZEEE. Eww. After that, filter the substance. All the red liquid. Alamak! After putting some chemical and use satay stick to dip into the liquid, we got the DNA! WOO! :D

However, the saddest thing is, we cannot extract people's DNA like that. I wanna extract someone's...someone's DNA..

English, I was sleeping in class. Maths, we had to do 7 exercises on Area. Headache man. Kek Yink and I were like blur sotong. All the "pie" and x. Like wow. After school (like finally), Kek Yink and I went to Mac at TPC for lunch (in fact I was drinking strawberry milkshake only). She was eating her nice old salty fries. Haha.

Oh dreads, tomorrow is Science and History CT. All the best people :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home