Monday, June 9, 2008

Recap

6th June: Jade cousin's birthday.
Was very, very tired after training 'cause we had to run 10 rounds around the court, and train for 1 hour under the sun. I'm gonna be some Bangla soon guys. Rofl. After I came home, Mum told me,"Crystal, we are going to Jade's birthday party at 6," I fell immediately on my bed. I don't think I can move an inch!
At 6 we left for White Sands Shopping Centre to buy Jade her birthday present. We chose a big teddy bear and after having dinner, we went to Downtown East to look for the chalet. When we went in I saw Elizabeth :D Miss her loads!
There were many, many unfamiliar faces. Ah ma and Ah Gong weren't there. Sad. So, the 6D girls and I went to the air-conditioned playground. I was throwing the balls like a little kid, lmao. Will post the pictures some other time. It's kinda blur though. Anyway, Gu Zhang bought 3 cakes! One durian, chocolate and he left one at home. Oh my god, I can't stand it. My stomach's gonna explode somehow. Anyway, Gu Zhang told me his sisters were all from Cedar. Their daugthers too. There was one who was present at the party and she was a Tracker in Cedar. Whoa.
Pretty fun, but beyond words. I need the photos! ><

7th June:
Eat, sleep, play.

8th June:
Went to AMK Hub to meet up with Wisely and his Dad for my handphone. Waited for a bloody long time, called Wisely many times until he called. I was like, just beside him?! He greeted my Mum, his Dad just walked into the shop and got the number. 1 hour of waiting, gee. I went to peep at what Wisely and his Dad were doing. Took them 10 seconds to know I was behind them. LOL. Talked and talked to my mum, Wisely suddenly appear behind me with my new phone. Gee, thanks :D I gave him my spoilt phone.
After that, we went to the Pasa Malam nearby. He called and I LEFT MY SIM CARD IN THE OLD PHONE! Ran back to AMK Hub, sprained my ankle half way. Oww oww! Then I lost my way. The place was so big! So I ran and ran till I found the orange-coloured alien. Stupid lah, he was playing with my phone -.-
So after I got my SIM card, I said goodbye to he and his father and left for teabreak. Prawn noodles!

We are playing against a Japanese School tomorrow! ALAMAK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home