Monday, June 2, 2008

Hear my calling

I couldn't sleep the night before, I was too excited for the day to come. How I miss them! It's been long sincee most of us met up, and this was a moment to cherish and enjoy.
In the afternoon, Mum and Dad dropped me at Wulaoshi's house. I went to find Yi Kai, Wisely, Su Min, Vincent and Leroy and we went in together. Sheryl came down and picked us up and we went into Wulaoshi's house. After that, more people came and we went downstairs to the BBQ pit. "...turn left..." said Wulaoshi when we went down. However, we were lost. Wulaoshi came down and some of us walked by the swimming pool playground. Su Min and I went into the pool for the relaxing water. But, soon, the boys jumped in and splashed water at me. Wisely took the volleyball and spiked into my stomach area. Very pain, and the worst thing was, my handphone submerged into the water. My dear handphone, it wasn't working prefectly as before after that. My nightmare, started there..
I was totally wet, the wettest among all. The security guard came and chased us away. We went to the playground, also scolded. We were so mad with the security guard. So, soon, the rest of the class came and we started the fire. The boys were playing poker cards and it's ALSO NOT ALLOWED. What the?
While some of them were starting the fire, the rest played Volleyball. It's really been a long time since we played Volleyball together, and I think the last time was, on the day of the release of PSLE results? So long. Anyway, my phone was still retarded. I didn't eat much, but Sheryl wanted to push me into the pool so badly. Phobia. I could have taken many many photos and videos, but thanks to Wisely, I couldn't. Pissed.
At night was much better. We stood inside the pool, the water was cool. Just then, the "surprise" I've been telling Dah came. Dah, thanks for the monkey, I love it, and I know I'll miss you a lot. Webcam more yeah? Then, while eating, Yi Kai pushed Sarah Lim into the water, and her handphone, too. Someone threw someone's slipper into the pool, Wan Jing jumped in to retrieve it. But, as I've said, Security Guard..Wulaoshi was mad at us. I felt very guilty, very upset. No mood to do anything. I took Wisely's rubik's cube and turn and turn and turn.
Went back to Wulaoshi's house. It was 8.40p.m. I called my Dad using Sheryl's phone. My Dad was yelling at me for spoiling my phone. He didn't wanna talk to me, at all. I felt very bad and hurt. So, eventually, I went downstairs with my bag and Volleyball. In the car, my Dad asked if Wisely was still there. He was there actually, but if I told him the truth, Dad may act harshly. So I lied and say,"No." At home, Dad called Wisely's parents and told them about this matter. So, his parents promised to bring me out to buy me a phone, soon, this week.
I don't feel good, that's why I didn't post yesterday. And that's maybe the worse day ever this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home