Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Come to think about it, I don't even feel like posting. I would have wrote more in the post but now somethings had disrupted my emotions. I don't want to repeat the same things all over again over here in this blog as what I've written in my Livejournal, but just to wrap the whole story up on Friday.
Cross-country was nothing. Nothing significant, nothing special happened. Tampines mall, window shopping. At home, I was dreadful that time would fly fasting than I can breathe for once. When Yi Kai and Wisely called me, I talked in a low voice. Yes Wisely and Yi Kai, I am feeling sick.
At the airport, or maybe, even in the car, I cried in sorrow. Although she'll be returning in July, everything would be different without her. Yuli, please come back soon, and call me more often.
She promised to call me the next night. I held on the the handphone, hoping for a call from Indonesia. I held on to it until 11pm, when I became unconcious, hugging the jacket she left behind, until the next morning. Still, no call. I cried once again. Breakfast was strange, a complete alien. My usual greedy habit of eating too much has changed. I had no appetitite.
I played the piano, with tears rolling down my cheeks. Breathing was ever so difficult, I gasped many times. Just then,"Crystal! It's Yuli on the phone!" That moment changed everything. I was no longer emotional.
Why? Because on the day she left, she told me there may be kidnappers in the airport, so when she didn't call that night, I began to worry. If I were an adult now I'd probably fly to Indonesia now, but that's just an unrealistic hope.
Now that she's called and said she totally forgot about calling me as her family, relatives and friends threw her a surprise party that night, I laughed in relief. I couldn't be any happier that she's called. 1 month countdown. I'm waiting.
Training yesterday was horrible, terrible.
As we were practising the "yi bu kai" movement, I couldn't breathe well. Not eating breakfast? Not possible. Asthma? A great possibility. Really sorry Joey, for all the stupid mistakes I commited yesterday.
I told Charissa about what happened, and some said my face turned pale. Sigh, what a catastrophe. I shouldn't have watched Jay Chou's "Secret" too much. I went over to tell Jiaolian about my problem, and he told me to rest and maybe do some of the easier practices. Sigh..
I didn't do much in the gym. Even carry 1kg of weights was a problem. I don't care if some of you think I'm always getting sick during training, a sprained ankle last time, and now asthma, I seriously don't want this to happen, but it always did when I became 13, right from that very day, 26th January. Already a problem.
So, Xiaojiaolian put me as setter. Quite tiring when I have to "ding qiu". At times, even setting made me exhausted. Shesh, what's wrong with me? Why can't anything go right? Maybe. the number 13 was very unlucky. Or maybe, 2008 is my unlucky year.
Which ever, this is the beginning of trouble.

P.S. I HATE YOU, ALIEN YEO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home