Thursday, May 22, 2008

Today marked the last day of school in Term 2, which excludes tomorrow's cross country run. 3.5km, I'm gonna die.
We got back our Report books today. I was quite happy, but not exactly satisfied. I could have done better. I could have passed all 18 tests, but I failed 2. One was my first English test. I failed by half a mark which is equivalent to 2%. I also failed Maths Common Test 2 by 5.7%, which is 1.5 marks. For now, my lowest subject is Maths. Gee, I have to buck up!
Mr Lee, thanks for your well-wishes for my Science Common Test 2 when I went back to Pei Chun. I didn't let you down :D

Take a closer look.
Remarks: Crystal is a sensible and well-behaved student who knows what she wants in school. With consistent effort she is expected to excel in her performace as she has potential.
I think the second sentence is written by Mr Chan. Linlaoshi told me that Mr Chan said that about me. First sentance. I GUAI MEH? Oh my tian, higher expectations..
Buzz @ Canteen was quite successful. We neglected one part of the dance. However, the ending was quite fun, and it was really last minute.
1S is Sexy,
1S is hot,
1S we love you,
WE LOVE YOU A LOT!
After school we packed all our stuff for the holidays. I should have brought a luggage, I have so many things under the desk. My desk is the messiest in class. Then, I took out my D&T project from my locker. Did an experiment. The experiment is called "Keep the environemt clean and GREEN."


Kathy Kong trying to run away from me after Maths remedial.

Spongebob sitting on my chair!!

Gui hua fu! It's worse than Jin Jun's handwriting! It's actually the song for our Buzz @ Canteen.
Time flies, I want a break. Hm, let's see my schdeule for the June holidays (not completed).
24th May - Leroy's organising a class gathering. Not confirmed.
27/29th May - Go to Wulaoshi's house (BBQ?)
11-15th June - Hong Kong Disneyland
Rest of holiday - Training, go out with 6Giians, eat and sleep.
Well, happy holidays people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home