Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Helpless

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BELOVEDS:
-JUSTIN XIAODI!
-VANESSA MEIMEI!
DAJIE LOVES YOU! :D

Wisely's mum haven't called my mum, I'm pissed without my handphone. All of my contacts are gone. Completely.
I don't know where my phone is, but hopefully it's still working, though not perfectly. My photos with Yuli, I regret not putting it in my Memory Stick. 2 days without my handphone was real bad, no music, no games, no nothing. I do hope I'll get my phone this week.
Holidays are a torture. During the end-of-year holidays last year, we can play and do whatever we want 'cause we've graduated. But now, no. Homework, project work, CIP, headache! How terrible is that! Our real holidays come only when we're Primary 6, Secondary 4...


Pictures of Dah and me in Maple. x3 you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home