Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Thanks for all your well wishes everyone, I hope I'll get well soon too.
And today, I felt much better after training, although the first few hours were screwed. Okay..
I was doing absolutely nothing at home since 6.30am, I could not sleep, and it was too early to meet up with Charissa. At 7.15am, Charissa's mum fetched me from the guardhouse and off we went to school. The "dui da" was really tiring, even just hitting the ball for a few minutes. Cheryl, I'm really sorry about all my lousy spikings and you picking them up. Really apologetic.
Then, we went downstairs to practise. Under the sun. What a killer, I was so moody. I just hate days which were too sunny. I prefer rain. That part of training was also screwed up. Next, carry weights. I hardly carried anything before Mr Chan came in to talk to us about the parents complain thing. He talked for 35 minutes. After that, the Sec 2s came in. No carrying weights!
We went upstairs again to serve the ball. Joey was super high. Well, at least it was much better to train in the hall than under the stupid sun. My skin's darker! After that, we played match. Xiao Jiaolian told me he will put me as setter when the actual one (Maureen) is not around. Gee, tough work. Sorry for all the bad sets I made guys. Sigh..
After that, Celestine, Charissa, Shi Xian, Xin Ying, Yan Tian and I went to J8 for lunch at Food junction. Shi Xian, eat porridge! Eat porridge! Haha. I was so broke. Omelette Noddles. Deeeeelicious! After that we went to Mini Toons, then Macdonalds. I didn't go with the rest, went to find Dawn instead. She said she was somewhere in Singapore reaching Bishan. Heh heh heh. Was quite shocked when I saw her, did I grow THAT much? Dawn, you know what I mean huh? I miss you! :D
We took 410 home together, but not for long. She stopped one stop after the interchange. Dots. When I reach the bus stop at my house, I saw Charissa! Haha, I'm fast right? She decided not to go Xin Ying's house. Now I'm waiting to play Maple with her! DAH! MY MAPLE IS FINALLY WORKING! THANKS TO MY BROTHER, NOW I CAN PLAY WITH YOU! (Provided there is no more patches, tsktsk).
Tomorrow's schdeule:
- Bring my brother to school, bring him home.
- Buy sausages for Class BBQ.
- Piano lesson
- Scold that stuuuupid bamboo alien.
- Eat, sleep, eat sleep.
Chiaos all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home