Saturday, May 17, 2008

Xiaodi's depressed. I feel useless as a Dajie to help my Xiaodi, sigh.
On Thursday he asked me to play some games with him on MSN. Billards, Reversi, Tic Tac Toe and Scissors Paper Stone. I feel so useless, I can only play games with him. What else can I do for him? I don't know.
Yesterday was one of my worse days training in Cedar. Number 1, I was kinda sad, number 2, I was so tired 'cause I went shopping with my Mum for groceries the night before. After that I went home and slept. Argh.
Surprisely I woke up early today. My family went to Toa Payoh Stadium for Matthew's 1.6km run. There was absolutely no one I regconised then, so I went to talk to Wulaoshi. She was wearing the 6G jersey! It seemed just right for her, but when I wore mine, it was so damn big. So, in the end, I wore my adidas shirt instead.
Slowly, more ex-Peichuniians came. I talked to Bu Wei while waiting for some other people to come. He hadn't changed a bit. Found Vanessa Meimei at one corner helping out. WHOO! One teacher said I was Vanessa's mum, LOL?! Then, she said because she only looked at my dressing and thought I. Was. Vanessa's. Mum. "HELLO MUMMY!" LOL.
Crapped with Vanessa about SA. Wah, my tudi damn pro lah. The Maths exam was hard (according to Kutemeimei and some other juniors) and tudi scored 85! Pro, see how he scores for PSLE. Class highest for Chinese was 85, Science 80+ (also tudi), he scored 58 for Science Booklet A. Wa seh. If he don't get 240 I'm gonna slaugther him.
Went back to Wulaoshi to help out for the run. The heat was unbearable and we were all swearing like mad. "哇,真佩服他们,在这么热的天气下还可以跑." I was fanning myself with my Twilight book. LOL. Shortly after, my brother ran. He was running at top speed during the 1st round, but was talking and walking during the 2nd and 3rd round. "你看我的弟弟,还在讲话!" "凯文,对面有麦当劳,跑完后可以去那里吃!" HAHAHHA!
After he's finished, my parents called and I went over to them. Mum bought me sausage bun and I gobbled it up immediately. How tiring! We went home and I slept immediately. Mentally tired.
Kutemeimei SMS-ed me and said she vomitted while running. Was pretty shocked. Kutemeimei, are you okay? Don't fret, you still have another chance to run, NOT UNDER THE SUN :)
Xiaodi asked me this question: If you were able to choose your own classmates, who would you choose?
Of course, the whole of 6G and some others. I really miss them. I don't think I can get used to a girls' school, even Kek Yink said so.
Anyway, my blog is officially 1 year old :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home