Tuesday, May 20, 2008

School's getting real boring. Especially when it's the last few days of the term. Sigh.
We practised our dancesteps for the Buzz @ Canteen. We're doing a Bangla dance, and maybe some modern ones, not sure if Meaghan and the rest would like it. 'Cause I think it'll be more interesting, many would laugh at some of our moves I think. Now I'm finding some nice dance moves for Meaghan. 一支独秀吧。The moves are damn cool :D Moonwalk too. The steps are easy but pratice makes perfect :)
As usual, nothing much during school. There's training tomorrow. Hopefully not outdoors.
Well, I'm kinda bored now. So I'll put some videos I kept watching for the past few weeks.


Oh, my new maid's here :D Chiaos people! Remember to tag!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home