Wednesday, May 14, 2008


I shall cherish this photo. Forever if I can. (Look for me!)
I was okay. My ankle was fine. I could walk normally. Until PE, when I sprained my ankle, AGAIN. Pain! We had our photo taking today. I was in the middle of the 2nd row. Alamak, downgraded (from last row to 2nd row). I'm short. Our informal shot was okay, Kek Yink and I posed with Mrs Lowe.
Training was okay, but at one point, I joined Celestine in the "Injured People corner". When the Sec 2s and 3s when to carry weights, we both joined the rest. Fun, but tiring :(
After that, we went to carry weights. Jiaolian told us to carry something new, to us, that is. Then, we practised jumping. The mattress was so high. Alamak, I fell flat on the mattress. When we went back to the hall, we ate biscuits and watch the seniors and jiaolians duigong. So funny! :D After that, we kaiqiu. Surprisingly it was much better. Hehe!
Went home with Charissa after that. In the bus, we smelt otah. Smelly :X

Now let's practise for oral.
This picture depicted a scene during NAFPA 1.6km run. A girl was walking on the track and her teacher was yelling at her. I feel that the teacher should pity the girl as she'd been running for so many rounds. I think the teacher is really heartless.
LOLLL! Just kidding! Chiaos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home